- 1700-watt professional-grade steam iron with full metal shield and 3-way automatic shut-off
- Highly polished stainless-steel soleplate with precision tip and 400+ micro holes for thorough steam distribution
- Variable-steam, burst-of-steam, and cool-mist-spray options; vertical steam for hanging garments
- Anti-drip and self-clean systems; extra-large 12.7-ounce water tank; works with regular tap water
- Comfort-grip handle; 7-foot cord with 360-degree pivot; made in Germany; 1-year warranty
- Made in Germany;Integrated anti-scale and Anti-scale setting
Features and Benefits
1700 Watt Steam IronProfessional-grade 1700-watt steam iron with 3-way automatic shut-off Variable steam, burst of steam, vertical steam, and cool mist spray options; anti-drip and anti-calc systems; self cleaning Highly polished stainless-steel soleplate with high-precision tip; full metal shield; ergonomic covered handle Extra-large 12.7-ounce water tank; 7-foot electrical cord with 360-degree pivot.
400 Microhole SoleplatePatented Microsteam stainless-steel soleplate has 400 microholes for perfect steam distribution.
Rowenta Pro Master Professional Steam Iron – DW8080
When it comes to wrinkles, nothing helps release them better than a Rowenta Pro Master Professional Steam Iron – DW8080. The Pro Master’s powerful shot of steam is pushed with high pressure into your most precious fabrics for perfect penetration, while also creasing out those pesky wrinkles even on your thickest materials. The steam is able to provide a long lasting, extra burst that allows you to steam efficiently and with ease. With an iron such as the Rowenta Pro Master, you can count on having convenient features like the Self Clean system, to help extend the life of your iron. On top of that, the vertical steam is able to get even the most stubborn creases out of your suits and other hanging garments. As an added bonus, the anti-drip function prevents water stains from occurring on your fabrics. Next time your clothes require ironing, reach for the Rowenta Pro Master Comfort Iron and send those wrinkles running.
- Microsteam400 Stainless Steel Soleplate: provides a smooth surface with excellent glide; 400 microsteam holes provide perfect steam distribution and high precision tip delivers steam to hard-to-reach areas
- Variable Steam: Allows iron to be used
- 3-Way Smart Auto-Off: turns the iron off in 8 minutes if vertical and 30 seconds if
horizontal or tipped over
- Vertical Steam: allows to remove wrinkles from drapes and hanging garments
- Extra Long Burst of Steam: provides a long lasting, extra burst of steam which allows you to steam more efficiently and easily
- Comfort Handle: 100% covered soft touch handle provides comfort and a non-stick grip for precision ironing
- Large Soft-Touch Rear: provides extra stability when iron is on its heel
- Large Water Tank with Covered Filling Inlet: holds 12.7 ounces
- Unit: 4 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs
DW8080 Pro Master Steam Iron
From cottons and linens to delicate silks, this professional-style iron smooths away wrinkles in a single pass, reducing your ironing time.
Advanced features include an extra-long burst of steam for efficient removal of even the toughest wrinkles.